Healthcare Recruiter – Minneapolis, MN
*Must be in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. This position is 95% REMOTE, and you would be required to come into the office a few times per month.*
MSSI is looking for our next all-star Healthcare Recruiter to join our recruitment team. This is a full-time, remote position with an excellent benefits package. The perfect candidate has a minimum of two-year’s experience in recruitment and or sales, has track record of success in building strong client relationships, excellent customer service skills and openness to thrive in an environment that enables staff to reach their sales goals. This is an excellent opportunity in which a remote Recruiter can make a highly competitive salary package based on hard work and high levels of motivation, and who can work in a team-oriented environment at a rapidly growing company.
- Actively recruit qualified healthcare professionals (ex. Registered Nurses, CNAs, etc.) via various recruitment tools such as social media and job boards, matching candidates to work at one of our contracted healthcare facilities.
- Build relationships by earning trust with your travel team.
- Excite healthcare professionals about the travel nurse industry.
- Source candidates, understand their needs, and pair them up with qualified travel opportunities.
Requirements / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least two years of recruiting experience preferred. We will consider sales and service experience as well.
- Able to work outside normal business hours as necessary to accommodate the needs and communication with your travelers.
- Highly Self-motivated and can work independently as well in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills – especially on the phone, via email, and on social media outlets.
- Proven sales history and ability to meet goals.
- Motivated by results and professional success.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; persuasive and upbeat.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, tasks and follow through.
- Working computer knowledge such as Office 365 and social media platforms.
- Competitive mentality and drive for success.
Benefits of working with MSSI:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance — starting on Day 1!
- Company-Sponsored 401k options
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holiday
- A FUN team-oriented environment!
Email your resume to BRENT@MSSI.COM to apply.