*Must be in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. This position is 95% REMOTE, and you would be required to come into the office 1-2 times per month.*
MSSI is looking for a highly motivated Healthcare Recruiter Assistant to join our recruitment team. This is a full-time, remote position with an excellent benefits package. The perfect candidate has a minimum of one year experience in recruitment and or sales, has track record of success in marketing, excellent organizational skills and able to self-motivate to manage multiple tasks. This is an excellent opportunity in which a remote Recruiter Assistant can make a highly competitive salary package based on hard work and high levels of motivation, and who can work in a team-oriented environment at a rapidly growing company. This position could work towards becoming Healthcare Recruiter within 6-12 months.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Recruiter Assistant:
- Source qualified healthcare professionals (ex. Registered Nurses, CNAs, etc.) via various recruitment tools such as social media and job boards.
- Pre-screening candidates to work at one of our contracted healthcare facilities.
- Marketing open needs to attract candidates to MSSI positions.
- Complete reference checks and employment verifications.
- Per Diem candidate recruiting and placement.
- Organize Caregiver database and qualified leads to recruitment team.
Requirements / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least one year of recruiting experience preferred. We will consider sales and service or marketing experience as well.
- Able to work outside normal business hours as necessary to accommodate the needs and communication with your recruiters and their caregivers.
- Highly Self-motivated and can work independently as well in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills – especially on the phone, via email, and on social media outlets.
- Motivated by results and professional success.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; persuasive and upbeat.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, tasks and follow through.
- Working computer knowledge such as Office 365 and social media platforms.
- Competitive mentality and drive for success.
Benefits of working with MSSI:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance — starting on Day 1!
- Company-Sponsored 401k options
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holiday
- A FUN team-oriented environment!
To apply, email your resume to BRENT@MSSI.COM.