Payroll Specialist – Rice Lake, WI
*This position is NOT remote. It is in our corporate headquarters in Rice Lake, Wisconsin.*
MSSI is in search of an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our dynamic and fast-paced team. The ideal candidate is customer service driven, highly detail-oriented and experienced with payroll systems and processes. We offer a competitive starting salary and great benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO and holidays, and a FUN team-oriented environment!
- Calculate weekly payroll and payroll taxes
- Prepare Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Distribute weekly invoicing
- Interact with clients and employees to resolve discrepancies
- Generate wage, profitability and budget reports upon request
- Utilize industry-specific software to manage information
- Review quarterly tax reconciliation and submissions
Requirements / Experience:
- 1+ years of payroll experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; advanced experience in Excel strongly preferred
- A two-year degree or certification in Accounting preferred or significant related experience
Benefits of working at MSSI:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance — starting on Day 1!
- Company-Sponsored 401k options
- Paid Time Off, Sick Days, and Holidays
Email your resume to HIRING@MSSI.COM to apply.