As a healthcare traveler, you’ll obtain many different state licenses throughout your career. Some states are much easier to get licensure in than others, so you’ll want to plan ahead for assignments. Talk with your recruiter to create a game plan of where and when you’ll want to travel to different states.

eNLC States


A Walk-Through state is one that will issue a temporary license to any nurse within one day while waiting for a permanent license. These temporary licenses can be valid anywhere from 30 days to six months, depending on the state.


Below are several sites to obtain your CEUs each year.

Looking for your next travel assignment? Find it here!